Tuesday 19 November 2013

Blizzard outside my window!
Seoul just had its first snowfall yesterday around 2pm. Luckily it had not set.

About half the trees in Seoul are now bare, devoid of warm toned fall leaves.
Temperatures have dropped to a range of 5-10°C during the day and 0-5°C during the night. 
My cheeks feel numb whenever I'm out looking for a place to have dinner at.

I have yet to buy a Winter coat in Korea, filled with duck down preferably. Zara's too expensive, other stores carry coats that do not have enough duck feather fill, and Uniqlo's light downs may be cheap but the designs are just...no
My mission is to obtain a decent and warm coat by the end of this week. Wish me luck.

(I don't know why I agreed to go clubbing this Friday night in Gangnam either. Someone prepare my grave.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment